- Proficient with HTML, CSS, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to Write in MLA, and AP style.
- Ability to work independently or in a team as needed.
- +10 years of customer service focusing on:
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Phone communication.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Vendor communication and logistics.
- +10 years of writing experience focusing on:
- + Three years copy-writing / review-writing.
- + Five years of fiction/poetry writing
- +4 years of editorial experience in both qualitative editing and proofreading.
- Editor in Chief of Cul-De-Sac the Literary Magazine of College of the Canyons.
- Proficient with most major social networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress.
- Freelance Writer/Editor Self Employed – Newhall, CA October 2010 to Present
- As a freelance writer my primary duties were to listen deeply to the client and then provide whatever writing solutions they requested in a timely manner. In addition I provided web-design, photography and editing on a case by case basis.
- Sales Associate MINI of Valencia – Santa Clarita, CA October 2019 to April 2020
- Manged hundreds of customer profiles, keeping their information secure, and providing them with excellent customer service.
- Facilitated sales transactions of new a used vehicles.
- Wrote marketing / sales emails that encouraged contact.
- Followed up with previous customers to provide help when needed.
- Ensured cars were parked well, looked good and were functioning on the lot.
- Customer service specialist – AAMCO Complete Car Care, Santa Clarita, CA,
- Managed company’s social media profiles.
- Preformed Phone duties with both customers and vendors
- Provided logistics support for vendors, customers, and employees.
- Facilitated the implementation of employee training programs.
- Substitute Teacher – Newhall School District- Newhall, CA
- Ensured the safety of all children in my charge.
- Implemented lesson plans left by instructors.
- Prepared and implemented back up activities to fill gaps in lesson plans.
- Supervised and corrected behavior of pupils according to the district and schools disciplinary procedures.
- Lyfe Coach/ Cashier –Lyfe Kitchen, Valencia, CA
- Stood as front line quality control ensuring the accuracy of orders.
- Provided assistance to the rest of the restaurant as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in English with a focus on writing from CSU Northridge.